1. Introduce international Christians to the current situation of the Palestinian church living under occupation.
2. Present a coherent biblical challenge to Christian Zionism and offer an alternative perspective.
3. Expose the injustices of the occupation and create an awareness of the obstacles to justice, reconciliation and peace.
4. Create a forum for open and ongoing dialogue.
5. Motivate participants to become advocates for the reconciliation work of the church in Palestine and its ramifications for the Middle East.
For more information on the first Christ at the Checkpoint conference see here