- Support for equal rights and access to resources for all inhabitants of the region, based on principles of social, economic, environmental, and political justice.
- Support for peace and justice activities in Israel, Palestine, and the U.S.
- An end to the Israeli occupation of the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem, in accordance with international law and U.N. resolutions.
- An end to U.S. policies that sustain the occupation.
- International support for an equitable and just negotiation process.
- A resolution to the Palestinian refugee issue in accordance with international law and human rights principles.
- An end to all forms of terror: state, organizational, and individual.
Tuesday, 5 October 2010
Be on our side
The Committee for a Just Peace in Israel and Palestine is a diverse, community-based group dedicated to organizing local activities and educational events that advance the cause of peace and justice for both Palestinians and Israelis. We support efforts for resolution of this conflict that combine vision with pragmatism. At this point in time, we have adopted, as the most hopeful path toward evolution of a just peace, the following organizational principles: